The investment objective of SBI AEON ALPHA PMS is to generate long-term capital growth through investment in well-researched stocks.
The investment strategy of SBI AEON ALPHA PMS is to lay the foundation on 3 pillars:
Active Cash Management
• A recourse available in case of inadequate opportunities
• Aims to reduce drawdown
• Helps to avoid forced buying
• Allocation range to be 0% – 35% of the overall portfolio
• Focus on long-term earnings compounders
• Absolute return portfolio with low churn
• Allocation range: 50% or more of the equity portion
• Focus on medium-term tactical opportunities
• Relative return with a “high risk – high reward” expectation
• Clearly defined exit strategy resulting in a higher churn ratio
• Allocation range: Upto 50% of the equity portion
While there will be no sectoral bias, a stock exposure limit of 10% will be there at the time of investment
SBI AEON ALPHA PMS is an all-weather portfolio strategy; a 3-in-1 portfolio aiming to have 15 – 20 stocks which will be a combination of long-term structural ideas, medium-term tactical opportunities and active cash calls.
Stay informed with our latest updates. Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive content, news, and valuable insights.