• Corporate governance, research & development, innovation, asset light, debt free and patience are key words that define Lakewater’s investment philosophy.
• The very foundation of investment decisions is when one invest in a stock, one actually buys the business and not the stock.
• Investment philosophy is to remain agnostic to the daily fluctuating stock price as long as it continues to believe in the business.
• Lakewater views market volatility as a friend that allows to buy securities at a discount or sell at a premium to intrinsic value.
• For Lakewater, stock market is simply a platform where one can buy a piece of valuable businesses.
• Understanding business is more important to lakewaters than technical analysis and market algorithms.
• Lakewater focus more on basics than complex economic charts. Focus is more on people’s economic behaviour, changing social norms, their preferences.
|Alpha (1Y)||Beta (1Y)||Standard Deviation (1Y)||% of +ve Months (SI)|
Performance Table #
|Trailing Returns (%)||1m return||3m return||6m return||1y return||2y return||3y return||5y return||10y return||Since inception return|
|Strategy||Category||Fund Manager||Date of Inception||Age Of PMS||Corpus (in Cr, approx)||Benchmark||Returns SI (CAGR)||Stocks In Portfolio||Sectors In Portfolio|
|Lake Water PMS||Multi Cap||Mr. Pankaj Singhania||20 June 2019||3Y 3M||-||Nifty 50||16.9%||-||NA|
|Portfolio Quality (Q)||Portfolio Risk (R)||Portfolio Consistency (C)|
|Index||Category Alpha (1Y)||Relative Alpha (1Y)||
% of +ve Months
|Alpha (1Y)||Beta (1Y)||
Standard Deviation (1Y)
Sharpe Ratio (1Y)
|Alpha (SI)||Information Ratio (SI)||Consistency Ratio %|
|Nifty 50||-1.17%||0.61%||59.46%||-0.56%||1.23||17.79%||-0.22||-1.77%||-0.09||43.24 %|
|Nifty 500||-1.70%||2.15%||0.45%||1.45||-3.06%||-0.15||43.24 %|
|Nifty Midcap 100||-5.27%||7%||1.73%||1.01||-5.99%||-0.31||45.95 %|
|Nifty Smallcap 100||0.11%||12.94%||13.05%||0.65||-2.41%||-0.11||48.65 %|
VIEW DETAILED QUALITY, RISK, CONSISTENCY ANALYSIS
|BAJAJ FINANCE LIMITED||32.00|
|TATA MOTORS LIMITED||10.40|
|AARTI INDUSTRIES LIMITED||7.92|
|PI INDUSTRIES LIMITED||7.36|
|TITAN COMPANY LIMITED||5.94|
|Top 5 Equity Holdings||63.62|
|Finance Leasing& Hire Purchase||0.00|
|Pesticides & Agrochemicals||0.00|
Market Cap Allocation
#Returns as of 31 Aug 2022. Returns up to 1 Year are absolute, above 1 Year are CAGR.
*QRC Report Card data is updated quarterly. Current data is as of Jun 22.