• Corporate governance, research & development, innovation, asset light, debt free and patience are key words that define Lakewater’s investment philosophy.
• The very foundation of investment decisions is when one invest in a stock, one actually buys the business and not the stock.
• Investment philosophy is to remain agnostic to the daily fluctuating stock price as long as it continues to believe in the business.
• Lakewater views market volatility as a friend that allows to buy securities at a discount or sell at a premium to intrinsic value.
• For Lakewater, stock market is simply a platform where one can buy a piece of valuable businesses.
• Understanding business is more important to lakewaters than technical analysis and market algorithms.
• Lakewater focus more on basics than complex economic charts. Focus is more on people’s economic behaviour, changing social norms, their preferences.
|Alpha (1Y)||Beta (1Y)||Standard Deviation (1Y)||% of +ve Months (SI)|
Performance Table #
|Trailing Returns (%)||1m return||3m return||6m return||1y return||2y return||3y return||5y return||10y return||Since inception return|
|Strategy||Category||Fund Manager||Date of Inception||Age Of PMS||Corpus (in Cr, approx)||Benchmark||Returns SI (CAGR)||Stocks In Portfolio||Sectors In Portfolio|
|Lake Water PMS||Multi Cap||Mr. Pankaj Singhania||20 June 2019||2Y 11M||-||Nifty 50||19.0%||-||NA|
|Portfolio Quality (Q)||Portfolio Risk (R)||Portfolio Consistency (C)|
|Index||Category Alpha (1Y)||Relative Alpha (1Y)||
% of +ve Months
|Alpha (1Y)||Beta (1Y)||
Standard Deviation (1Y)
Sharpe Ratio (1Y)
|Alpha (SI)||Information Ratio (SI)||Consistency Ratio %|
|Nifty 50||6.26%||19.47%||64.71%||25.73%||0.68||14.88%||2.75||2.47%||0.12||47.06 %|
|Nifty 500||3.61%||20.04%||23.65%||0.79||0.83%||0.04||47.06 %|
|Nifty Midcap 100||-3.94%||23.23%||19.29%||0.76||-2.79%||-0.14||50.00 %|
|Nifty Smallcap 100||-8.92%||24.9%||15.98%||0.50||-2.83%||-0.12||47.06 %|
VIEW DETAILED QUALITY, RISK, CONSISTENCY ANALYSIS
|Bajaj Finance Ltd||28.01|
|L&T Technology Services Ltd||14.50|
|Sona BLW Precision Forgings Limited||8.11|
|Arti Surfactants Ltd||6.90|
|Top 5 Equity Holdings||68.05|
|Finance Leasing& Hire Purchase||0.00|
|Pesticides & Agrochemicals||0.00|
Market Cap Allocation
#Returns as of 30 Apr 2022. Returns up to 1 Year are absolute, above 1 Year are CAGR.
*QRC Report Card data is updated quarterly. Current data is as of Mar 22.