Mechanical Engineering Degree from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee and a PGDBM from Indian Institute of Management, Indore.
To generate capital appreciation by investing in companies available at reasonable valuations.
• Portfolio of 20 – 25 companies
• Focus on mean reversion & value style
• Exposure to under owned companies
• Focused strategy on earnings recovery
• Good quality management with sound corporate governance
Portfolio of attractively valued companies benefiting from demand recovery in cyclical and consumer discretionary sectors.
• D – Demand recovery across cyclical & consumer discretionary sectors
• A – Attractive valuation to provide margin of safety
• W – Winning companies on the cusp of a new demand cycle leading to operating W & financial leverage efficiencies
• N – New credit & investment cycle to provide a boost to earnings recovery
Wish to make INFORMED INVESTMENTS for Long Term WEALTH CREATION
To enter into the database of detailed analytics and insights of Portfolio Management Services (PMS) and Alternate Investment Funds (AIF)