Shree Rama Managers: Shree Wealth Builder Plan


Key Portfolio Attributes

Inception Date: 08th April, 2022

Portfolio Manager’s Name: Arindam Samanta

Portfolio Manager’s Experience: Close to a decade in markets

Portfolio Manager’s Qualification: MBA, B. Tech, NISM-Series-XXI-B: Portfolio Managers Certification Examination

Investment Objective

Shree Rama Managers LLP’s Shree Wealth Builder Plan seeks to generate long term capital with relatively low volatility by investing in a well-diversified portfolio of exchange traded funds, real estate investment trust units and index funds. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective would be achieved.

Portfolio Strategy

Shree Rama Managers LLP’s Shree Wealth Builder Plan PMS is a portfolio of different asset classes such as equity, debt, gold as well as real estate. This portfolio maintains an asset allocation ratio of 80% into equity and the remaining 20% into non-equity asset classes by systematic rebalancing.

Investment Philosophy

The approach of Shree Rama Managers LLP’s Shree Wealth Builder Plan PMS is to create long term wealth for investors by participating in companies from diverse sectors that are industry leaders or likely to have competitive advantage.




Performance Table #


Trailing Returns (%) 1m return 3m return 6m return 1y return 2y return 3y return 5y return 10y return Since inception return
Portfolio2.2%0.3%-------1.5%
80% Nifty 500 + 20% Nifty 4-8 year G-Sec Index3.3%4.3%------1.29%



Portfolio Holdings


Holding %
Invesco India - Invesco EQQQ Nasdaq-100 ETF Fund of Fund 26.43
NSE:NIFTYBEES 24.40
NSE:JUNIORBEES 12.92
NSE:MID150BEES 13.38
Motilal Oswal Nifty Smallcap 250 Index Fund 2.56
NSE:SETFGOLD 2.01
NSE:EMBASSY 1.60
NSE:MINDSPACE 1.44
NSE:BIRET 1.77
Aditya Birla Sun Life Nifty SDL Plus PSU Bond SEP 2026 60:40 Index Fund 7.83
Axis Overnight Fund 5.35

Sector Allocation


Holding %

Market Cap Allocation


Allocations %
Large Cap
Mid Cap
Small Cap
Cash


Do Not Simply Invest, Make Informed Decisions

WISH TO MAKE INFORMED INVESTMENTS FOR LONG TERM WEALTH CREATION

imageBook a call with our PMS AIF Specialists




Disclaimer

#Returns as of 31 Oct 2022. Returns up to 1 Year are absolute, above 1 Year are CAGR.




Related Investments

Do Not Simply Invest, Make Informed Decisions