• Prudent management is very important in the building of long-term wealth-creating businesses
• The two most important forces that influence investing are greed and fear. AI helps in overcoming these biases and thus create alpha
• Hungry for Growth and Growth never comes Cheap. Generally, Invasset’s portfolios have a higher PE Ratio as compared to peers
• Buy and Rotate Strategy beats both active and passive investment styles
• Appreciation of capital should be consistent and permanent. Depreciation of Capital of capital should be limited and temporary
• Winners of one primary bull run will not outperform in the next bull run. Keep on looking for new sectors.
• Dig for the tailwinds and take advantage of both macro and micro developments
• Keep winners and weed out our losers
• The size of the Opportunity and the ability to harness the opportunity is what matters. Focus on the Sharks in the ocean
• The interest rate Cycle plays a major role in deciding the future performance of stocks and even companies
• Cyclicals are great opportunities to earn alpha if you know your commodity well.
Performance Table #
|Trailing Returns (%)||1m return||3m return||6m return||1y return||2y return||3y return||5y return||10y return||Since inception return|
|Invasset LLP Growth Fund||11.8%||7.7%||3.1%||3.3%||5.1%||35.1%||-||-||24.2%|
|BSE 500 TRI||4.6%||2.1%||-1.1%||4.2%||12.3%||25.4%||-||-||15.8%|
Market Cap Allocation
Do Not Simply Invest, Make Informed Decisions
WISH TO MAKE INFORMED INVESTMENTS FOR LONG TERM WEALTH CREATIONBook a call with our PMS AIF Specialists
#Returns as of 30 Apr 2023. Returns up to 1 Year are absolute, above 1 Year are CAGR.