• Prudent management is very important in the building of long-term wealth-creating businesses
• The two most important forces that influence investing are greed and fear. AI helps in overcoming these biases and thus create alpha
• Hungry for Growth and Growth never comes Cheap. Generally, Invasset’s portfolios have a higher PE Ratio as compared to peers
• Buy and Rotate Strategy beats both active and passive investment styles
• Appreciation of capital should be consistent and permanent. Depreciation of Capital of capital should be limited and temporary
• Winners of one primary bull run will not outperform in the next bull run. Keep on looking for new sectors.
• Dig for the tailwinds and take advantage of both macro and micro developments
• Keep winners and weed out our losers
• The size of the Opportunity and the ability to harness the opportunity is what matters. Focus on the Sharks in the ocean
• The interest rate Cycle plays a major role in deciding the future performance of stocks and even companies
• Cyclicals are great opportunities to earn alpha if you know your commodity well.
|Alpha (1Y)||Beta (1Y)||Standard Deviation (1Y)||% of +ve Months (SI)|
Performance Table #
|Trailing Returns (%)||1m return||3m return||6m return||1y return||2y return||3y return||5y return||10y return||Since inception return|
|Invasset LLP Growth Fund||-4.89%||17.06%||55.60%||60.48%||25.45%||41.34%||-||-||35.54%|
|BSE 500 TRI||-2.86%||-1.42%||10.89%||9.63%||6.74%||22.03%||-||-||16.66%|
|Strategy||Category||Fund Manager||Date of Inception||Age Of PMS||Corpus (in Cr, approx)||Benchmark||Returns SI (CAGR)||Stocks In Portfolio||Sectors In Portfolio|
|Invasset LLP Growth Fund||Multi Cap||Mr. Rajnish Garg||08 January 2020||3Y 10M||-||BSE 500 TRI||35.54%||-||NA|
|Portfolio Quality (Q)||Portfolio Risk (R)||Portfolio Consistency (C)|
|Index||Category Alpha (1Y)||Relative Alpha (1Y)||
% of +ve Months
|Alpha (1Y)||Beta (1Y)||
Standard Deviation (1Y)
Sharpe Ratio (1Y)
|Alpha (SI)||Information Ratio (SI)||Consistency Ratio %|
|Nifty 50||5.86%||42.58%||71.74%||48.44%||1.06||25.27%||2.36||24.63%||1.30||56.52 %|
|Nifty 500||4.08%||42.64%||46.72%||1.48||22.11%||1.28||58.70 %|
|Nifty Midcap 100||-8.70%||39.85%||31.15%||1.78||12.29%||0.78||52.17 %|
|Nifty Smallcap 100||-10.58%||36.74%||26.16%||1.45||15.01%||0.86||63.04 %|
VIEW DETAILED QUALITY, RISK, CONSISTENCY ANALYSIS
Market Cap Allocation
#Returns as of 31 Oct 2023. Returns up to 1 Year are absolute, above 1 Year are CAGR.
*QRC Report Card data is updated quarterly. Current data is as of Sep 23.