To generate capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities
• High conviction portfolio of 20 to 25 Stock Portfolio
• The portfolio comprises of companies which benefit from revival in economic growth
• The portfolio focuses on companies that benefit from R.I.S.E in consumer discretionary spending.
• The portfolio favors companies that benefit from operating and financial leverage.
• The portfolio also includes companies where dividend yield is attractive
Portfolio of companies benefiting from recovery in demand, and rise in discretionary spending
• R – Recovery in Demand & R.I.S.E in Discretionary Spending
• I – Idle Capacity – Potential for operating leverage & Interest cost to decline as financial leverage declines
• S – Superior Business models; healthy balance sheets & Suppressed Earnings; can spring back swiftly
• E – Earnings recovery on the back of operating, financial leverage & Expansion of Valuation can add to returns