Portfolio Type: Mid Cap Biased Diversified Portfolio of Companies in their Growth Phase
Inception Date: 8 May 2002
Number of Stocks: 18-20
Fund Manager Name: Amit Nadekar
Fund Manager Experience: Total Exp – 19 Years
With Alchemy – 13 Years
Fund Manager Qualification: CA and MBA from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies.
Investment Objective: The strategy aims at generating long-term returns by investing in equities across market capitalizations but with a strong mid-cap bias.
1) A Multicap approach which allows flexibility in stock selection.
2) Diversified Portfolio which generally may consist of maximum 25 stock ideas with the option of being overweight in certain stocks.
3) A Mid Cap biased to take advantage of high growth due to scale up of business. Ensure a minimum 25% allocation to large-cap companies.
4) Investment Philosophy is Growth at a Reasonable Price.
5) Primarily evaluate stocks for the long term investment perspective to serves the twin objectives of reducing the impact of short-term volatility as well as helps capture a substantial part of the value accretion during the life cycle of a growth stock. Endeavor to seed the appropriate investment ideas and watch them grow.