Cash Position in Index – Aims to benefit from direction of the market
Stock / Index Futures – Aims to benefit from valuation dichotomy within sectors.
Index Options – Aims to benefit from range bound and directional view on market.
Cash Position in Index – Periodically Hedged with futures
Cash Position may have exposure into Stocks of, Nifty, Bank Nifty.
• It can be hedged whenever macro indicators are not favorable.
• This component aims to deliver returns in directional market
Stock and Index Futures – Valuation Based Calls
Strategy is to invest into fundamentally researched companies (via futures).
• Fund manager may also short expensive stock within the sector selectively.
• This component aims to deliver from valuation dichotomy within the sectors.
Index Options Strategy – Directional Calls
Options exposure aims to benefit out of the direction of the market by writing index call/put option and earning premium income.
• Component is expected to do well in range bound market movement also as risk-reward favorable in writing options.
To enter into the database of detailed analytics and insights of Portfolio Management Services (PMS) and Alternate Investment Funds (AIF)