To generate capital appreciation by investing in companies available at reasonable valuations.
• Portfolio of 20 – 25 companies
• Focus on mean reversion & value style
• Exposure to under owned companies
• Focused strategy on earnings recovery
• Good quality management with sound corporate governance
Portfolio of attractively valued companies benefiting from demand recovery in cyclical and consumer discretionary sectors.
• D – Demand recovery across cyclical & consumer discretionary sectors
• A – Attractive valuation to provide margin of safety
• W – Winning companies on the cusp of a new demand cycle leading to operating W & financial leverage efficiencies
• N – New credit & investment cycle to provide a boost to earnings recovery