Portfolio Type: Large Cap biased diversified portfolio of companies expected to benefit from a cyclical recovery.
Inception Date: 28 August 2017
Number of Stocks: 21
Fund Manager Name: Amit Nigam
Fund Manager Experience: Total Exp – 17 Years
With Invesco – 8 Months
Fund Manager Qualification: Mechanical Engineering Degree from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee and a PGDBM from Indian Institute of Management, Indore.
Investment Objective: To generate capital appreciation by investing in companies available at reasonable valuations.
DAWN: D – Demand Recovery across cyclical & consumer discretionary sectors
A – Attractive valuation to provide a margin of safety.
W – Winning companies on the cusp of a new demand cycle leading to operating & financial leverage efficiencies.
N – New credit & investment cycle to provide a boost to earnings recovery
1) Exposure to sectors and stocks which are expected to benefit from the revival in a cyclical recovery.
2) Emphasis on mean reversion & value style.
3) High impetus on companies with quality business models & management.
4) Allocation to companies which exhibit operating & financial leverage.
5) Bottom-up stock picking approach without bias towards market cap or sector.